iFabbo

Monday 27 January 2014

VIDYA BALAN RECEIVES THE PADMA SHRI

VIDYA BALAN was awarded the prestigious Padma Shri by the Government of India!
The gorgeous actress's place in the film industry is just irreplaceable.  She is the true portrayal of a quintessential Indian woman, who has deep-rooted cultural values and morals in her character.
Vidya's every film of her career was both critically and commercially acclaimed and she has won several accolades for her films.
 She is known for portraying strong female protagonists and has been acknowledged in the media for breaking stereotypes of a Hindi film heroine.
On receiving the Padma Shri honour, Vidya said,
"To be receiving this honour from the government of my country is a matter of great pride for me and I dedicate this award to my family who make me, me!"

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS!
WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE SUCH A VERSATILE AND TALENTED ACTRESS LIKE VIDYA BALAN ROY KAPUR!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Soo proud to be afan of such a marvellous actress. More power to Vidya Balan.. Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete