iFabbo

Friday 10 January 2014

ME IN A GORGEOUS CREATION BY BIBA!

BIBA is one of the most prestigious and loved ethnic brands in our country. It possesses the best traditional wear for women of all ages. It becomes difficult for you to settle upon a dress as each and every piece is so elegant and enticing. 
It has made wearing traditional Indian attire, trendy and fashionable at a remarkably affordable price.
Today, I'm reviewing a beautiful anarkali I bought from BIBA!

Have a look at me flaunting the graceful creation by BIBA in the picture below :


I donned this stunning dress at my cousin's wedding. 
This breath-takingly beautiful anarkali is irresistible from the first glance! The anarkali has been imbibed with a nice detailing of work and design.  
It is an amazing kaleidoscope of bright colours and geometric prints which leaves a very enchanting impression. Also, the sharp hues add a vibrant charm to your personality. The outfit totally reflects a woman's class and sophistication.
The outstanding finesse and expertise with which it has been crafted truly shows that this classic outfit comes from the House Of BIBA!
I was showered with lavish praises and compliments when I had donned this opulent anarkali which made me look so ravishing!
Everyone had the same question - From where did you buy it?
And I was gleaming with pride when I said :

I AM A PROUD OWNER OF THIS BIBA DRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment