iFabbo

Monday 13 January 2014

PRIYANKA CHOPRA ON BRYAN ADAMS

PRIYANKA CHOPRA'S  photo shoot for the GUESS campaign is sexy, seductive, dashing and so very amazing!
Truly, an iconic photo shoot!
And the man behind this extraordinary shoot is none other than the hottest music sensation THE BRYAN ADAMS.
Initially, Priyanka was absolutely clueless that the photographer for the GUESS campaign was Bryan Adams.

She talked and praised Bryan Adams and was quoted as saying, " It’s great to see somebody who is so versatile. We bonded on that. He loves India and everything about it. We shot the entire campaign on desi music. I tried to teach him how to do the thumkas! I even taught him to jive to Badtameez dil. He was shy and didn’t let us shoot it. He does an Indian accent really well. He’s cool. Right before the shoot, he asked me, ‘How can I inspire you?’ I said ‘sing for me’. He did and it was an amazing experience!”

NO WONDER, THE GUESS CAMPAIGN IS ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC CAMPAIGNS SO FAR!!




Photo Courtesy :  Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment