iFabbo

Monday 25 November 2013

VASELINE TOTAL MOISTURE COCOA GLOW REVIEW

VASELINE BRAND has always helped you to look gorgeous with its endless range of skin care, dry skin care, lip care products. Vaseline is a brand I have been using since my childhood.
Hmmm.... It's winter time! And we all are stuck up in the same problem. What all lotions and moisturizers to go for to get rid of dry skin?
But then... Vaseline has a solution to every problem!
VASELINE TOTAL MOISTURE COCOA GLOW BODY LOTION will relieve you from all your skin worries. It makes your skin healthy, soft, nourished and glowing.


It's 24-hour nourishing formula combines pure COCOA BUTTER with STRATYS3 MULTI-LAYER MOISTURE which infuses moisture on top, core and deep layers of the skin.


The fragrance of chocolate and mild vanilla takes you to a divine world!
So... aren't you all set to face the harsh winters without any worries?

EMBRACE WINTERS WITH VASELINE TOTAL MOISTURE COCOA GLOW BODY LOTION !!

3 comments:

  1. I am an enthusiastic writer. While surfing the internet, I found this site Mom Blog Names which seemed to be very interesting and informative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the information and please visit Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Pragya Gupta This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other <a href='http://microniche.world/best-niches-for-affiliate-marketing/>Niches for Affiliate Marketing</a> blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete