iFabbo

Wednesday 20 November 2013

ELLE 18 GLOW COMPACT REVIEW

I'm in love with ELLE 18 GLOW COMPACT. Elle 18's first ever compact is one of its kind. One of the essential features is that it has been perfectly designed for all skin types and complexions.
The Glow Compact is available in 4 fabulous shades - PEARL, CORAL, MARBLE and SHELL.

    It gives my skin the much-needed moisture and softness. After I step out, applying the compact, my skin doesn't face the issues of tanning because it acts as a protective shield against the harsh rays of the Sun.


It makes my skin so soft, smooth and supple. It improvises its texture and skin tone, spreading evenly all over the face. This refreshing Glow Compact never lets blemishes, dark spots, etc tamper with the beauty of your skin.
So soft, so fresh, it makes my skin feel so very special!

PAMPER YOUR SKIN WITH ELLE 18 GLOW COMPACT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment